Umbrella Technologies’ iX™ Sensors integrate biochemistry and electronics to alert health care professionals, researchers, scientists, first-responders, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and others to the presence of toxins, bacteria, viruses, spores and virtually any biological/chemical target in real time. The distinguishing feature of the iX™ line of Sensors is constant monitoring of biological, chemical and immunological reactions via direct electric signal measurement. Since the middle 90′s, Umbrella Technologies has been investing in research and development and product prototyping. The results of our research present a new era of sensor technology.
The advantages of iXCE™
- Detection for a variety of compositions and mixtures
- Small dimensions
- Instantaneous & real-time detection
- Low cost (disposable)
- Real-time insulin pump control
- Dimensional scales or in-array installations
- Atto- scale sensitivity to hydrogen, oxygen, helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon…
Umbrella Technologies is currently seeking strategic partners to help further implement the iX™ Sensor technologies.